Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srambad events!

3 posters

Go down

Srambad events! Empty Srambad events!

Post by Iodameoba Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:10 am

With the next update comes some exciting new content, including three new dungeons and an opportunity for the masses to get the elusive Crimson dofus. Guild leaders and high level alliance members will be assembling groups for the new dungeons and hunting groups for some of the new monsters mobs. Make sure to check the alliance chat for the chance to run the new dungeons which use the monster wave system ( Exclamation ) as opposed to the traditional dungeon style. If anyone is looking to organize a dungeon run for a specific time, feel free to post the date and time below to try find a group!

If anyone else is as excited to get their grubby little hands on the new crimson dofus (rumoured to be fixed at 80% damage) then arrange a group and time below to get started on the quest. If you're stuck on a certain step and need help theres a good chance others will need the same step as yourself!

Looking forward to see some fellow thief's in the update!  Suspect

Edit: share this link on /a chat so everyone will learn about the event! https://convergence.forumotion.net/t151-srambad-events

Iodameoba
Knights of Amakna
Knights of Amakna

Back to top Go down

Srambad events! Empty Re: Srambad events!

Post by Tyzii Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 am

I don't really want to organise a group, but I'd be more than happy to join one Smile I will be trying to get my hands on that dofus ASAP anyway.
Tyzii
Tyzii
Parallel
Parallel

http://guildopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amet-Nicket Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Guess I could be a Crimson Dofus quest adviser since I did part of the quest on the beta, I have access to some insider info on every part of the quests (knowing french has its perks).

I'm probably going to rush the quest on the first few days, and probably be making dung groups for the dung related to the questline (there are many, not only Mino).

Oh, the questline will require you to do the 1st dung of Srambad in one of the quests, and many many treasure hunting if you aren't lucky or don't have a nice stock of treasure chests or Roses of the Sands already prepared.

*EDIT* For the Mino dung, I made a group to gather the relics earlier this week, and I don't really want to spend my release day time on hunting relics, I'll go straight to the boss room when I'll have to with people that already have the relics.
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum