Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic quitting thread of a billionaire, aka Dvd

3 posters

Go down

Dramatic quitting thread of a billionaire, aka Dvd Empty Dramatic quitting thread of a billionaire, aka Dvd

Post by EsTygo Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:37 pm

To anyone interested i thought i'd put up the link here to the quitting thread on IV. It was a fun read, and esp if you know some of these old school Dofusians participating.

Dvd, aka David aka Azn used to be leader of Rise, he's probably the richest guy ever on Rushu, a guy who brings alot of mixed feelings among people, and the guy who one day suddenly kicked out half of Alphas guilds from the alliance. Hope it's an interesting read!

http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/142409-clearing-up-the-deception/

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Dramatic quitting thread of a billionaire, aka Dvd Empty Re: Dramatic quitting thread of a billionaire, aka Dvd

Post by Amet-Nicket Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:08 am

God, this is quite a shit ton of drama going on out there.
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Dramatic quitting thread of a billionaire, aka Dvd Empty Re: Dramatic quitting thread of a billionaire, aka Dvd

Post by clovaG Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:41 am

Dang this was a pretty interesting read just to see somebody actually manipulate kamas over so many servers to get that much cash is just amazing to me. Does anyone know if he was actually able to convert all the kamas>ogrines>real money in the end?

clovaG
Misfits
Misfits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum