Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter-Alliance PvP Tournament 5 vs 5

+13
Colourful
Hammer-Time
Hu-Shen
wulah
Amet-Nicket
khora
Marwaneyoubi
EsTygo
Swookes
Gummbear
Meheecan
Tyzii
Arianne
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inter-Alliance PvP Tournament 5 vs 5 Empty Inter-Alliance PvP Tournament 5 vs 5

Post by Arianne Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 am

This week, on March 21 @ 1:00pm Dofus Time, we will be hosting an Inter-Alliance Pvp Tournament! *EDITED READ BELOW*

Obviously, this will be for bragging rights, any other prize may be considered Wink

Only 1 person per character allowed. No multi-logging.

The map will be revealed on March 20 @ 1:00pm sharp. *EDITED READ BELOW*

You may take place in non-competitive PvP on the same map.

Spectating is allowed.

Gear up, bring your best fighters, best team and last but not least, have fun!

*EDIT* The event will be postponed until March 28th @1:00pm because of many people that wish to compete being busy on that particular day. This will also allow us to have more time to spread the message. Map will be revealed on the 27th of March @1:00pm sharp. Good luck!

~Arianne~
Leader of Serenity

Last edited by arianneserenity on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Postponement)

Arianne
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Inter-Alliance PvP Tournament 5 vs 5 Empty Re: Inter-Alliance PvP Tournament 5 vs 5

Post by Tyzii Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Great idea Very Happy Hope it goes well, but unfortunately I won't be here that weekend. Anyway, here's Parallel's current team:
(edit: can't participate)

Last edited by Tyzii on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyzii
Tyzii
Parallel
Parallel

http://guildopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parallel

Back to top Go down

Inter-Alliance PvP Tournament 5 vs 5 Empty Re: Inter-Alliance PvP Tournament 5 vs 5

Post by Meheecan Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Tournament starts in 3 days we need more guilds to participate to make this fun :O
Meheecan
Meheecan
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummbear Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Obviously. I don't think enough people want to make an effort for something that has no actual prize, when they could spend that time making dough.
Gummbear
Gummbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meheecan Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 pm

We need more people to use the forums  pale 
Meheecan
Meheecan
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gummbear Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:30 am

Tinks wrote:
Gummbear wrote:Obviously. I don't think enough people want to make an effort for something that has no actual prize, when they could spend that time making dough.

To be honest, this activity is just for fun, people normally complain about being bored and I believe this is a great way to get people involved with eachother in a fun and competitive way, It shouldn't really be for a prize tbh.

I do agree. The problem may be, as Meheecan said, be that not enough alliance members use the forums. We could try advertising the event in the alliance chat, linking to the page at the same time.
Gummbear
Gummbear

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by EsTygo Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:03 am

The biggest reason right now is this: most people in our alliance have no clue that we have forums and have never heard anythign about it. That's why we need everyone here to help spread the message on their guild chat and on alliance chat. Its even better if you paste the link to this topic directly in chat and tell people to go read it.

In any case it will take some time to get everyone into the forums.. but lets hope that with the help of everyone spreading the message to the allies and guilds we can make this event happen. I'm pretty sure most people will think this will be a fun event and want to be there to watch it even if they didn't participate Smile

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Marwaneyoubi Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 am

Be sure our best 5 memvers gonna be their from Rushus french defenders Leader Wink
Marwaneyoubi
Marwaneyoubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianne Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:09 pm

The event will be postponed until March 28th @1:00pm because of many people that wish to compete being busy on that particular day. This will also allow us to have more time to spread the message. Map will be revealed on the 27th of March @1:00pm sharp. Good luck!

~Arianne~

Arianne
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummbear Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:25 pm

arianneserenity wrote:The event will be postponed until March 28th @1:00pm because of many people that wish to compete being busy on that particular day. This will also allow us to have more time to spread the message. Map will be revealed on the 27th of March @1:00pm sharp. Good luck!

~Arianne~

In that case, be sure to periodically spread the word of both the tournament and the website on the alliance chat.
Gummbear
Gummbear

Back to top Go down

Post by khora Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:24 pm

I try to motivate 4 of my guild mates :p
But you can count me in!

khora
No pain no brain
No pain no brain

Back to top Go down

Post by Amet-Nicket Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 am

Don't know yet if I'll be able to participate yet, but I'd like to!
Been a while since I had some serious PvP stuff, I may be rusted a bit.

By the way, this should go on the Calendar page Smile
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by EsTygo Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:26 am

I have a suggestion for a prize. The winning team gets automatically selected to the alliance elite pvp group (which has not yet been created obviously).

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by wulah Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Do we have a team allready, Esty? I will try to be there!

p.s. how long will it probably take?

wulah
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Hu-Shen Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi guys, its only for 190-200 ?
Hu-Shen
Hu-Shen

Back to top Go down

Post by EsTygo Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:21 pm

I think its only 190-200 this time, but we will make sure there will be other events where lvl doesn't matter, and i hope everyone will come to watch the tournament in any case and support their Guild. Smile

Oh an the topic on Revo team is on our own site so reply there Wink

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyzii Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 am

Another suggestion: Whoever is feeling generous in the alliance donates 100kk. Hopefully a lot of people can put aside 100kk and we pool the money together and share it between 5 people.
Tyzii
Tyzii
Parallel
Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer-Time Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:44 pm

that ^

Hammer-Time
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Amet-Nicket Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:47 am

I will donate once I can log, who do I give DA MONEY to? Razz
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Colourful Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:51 am

I think Misfits are willing to join (if this is still going on). One of our teams of 5 will most likely consist of:

Pastels (199)
Colourful (199)
clovaG (199)
Kynchan (193)
Kimmykun (200)

Colourful
Misfits
Misfits

Back to top Go down

Post by Meheecan Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 am

Great!
If those guilds interested to join could post their team. That will make setting up the matches easier Razz
Meheecan
Meheecan
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fankana Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 pm

First of all i think the idea is great , i will be a spectator since I'm pretty miserable at PvP.
I think a little price would be fun just like a cherry on top of the cake.
If every member that participates, puts 200.000 kamas in the ( jar ) each team would be worth 1 MK. If 5 teams participate, the total sum that could be won would be 5MK, meaning that each member of the team that won would receive 1MK as a price.
Its obviously not a mind-blowing sum but i think it could spice things up.  bom 

Fankana
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyzii Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:37 am

An entry fee would probably deter many of the less-competitive teams from entering the tournament and therefore make the tournament less successful/fun for all.
Tyzii
Tyzii
Parallel
Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next