Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--- NEED HELP ---

3 posters

Go down

--- NEED HELP --- Empty --- NEED HELP ---

Post by phali Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello guys,
You all probably know Windows XP isnt longer covered by Bill Gates.
Thats why I need to buy a new computer.
I was looking for a gaming computer which isnt over 550 euros (No idea how many dollars that is)
Im not planning on building it myself I want to buy it all done and stuff.
Please guys if you have any idea what the best gaming pc for me would be let me know at this forum. Im desperate looking for one but I have like zero idea about all the computers. So if you know a really good one who isnt over 550 euros. Let me know!
phali
phali

Back to top Go down

--- NEED HELP --- Empty Re: --- NEED HELP ---

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Pre-built computers would almost always cost more than built by yourself, thus making building cheaper. I'd advise to find decent parts (motherboard, cpu, HDD etc.) on Amazon and check the prices to fit into your budget. Of course the most important part would be graphics card. So get the list of parts and order them if you have someone who could help you with building. Lastly, why not install Linux or Windows 7 to your PC instead? Dofus can run on pretty much any PC anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amet-Nicket Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:49 am

I don't know if services like this are available in your area, but you could make someone build the PC for you from the various parts you bought.

Otherwise, which games are you looking to run on your PC?
Do you have some specific specs you are looking for?
Is this PC going to be used for something else besides gaming?

Good luck on your quest, my father recently switched to a new PC for the same reason (Win XP no longer supported). Sadly, the PC he got isn't supposed to be available anymore.

I converted 550 euros in my local currency, which is about 830 $CAD (and for further info, around 760 $USD)

While I'm really far from being an expert, I'll do my best to at least give you some general ideas!
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Growl Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:54 am

http://pc-samenstellen.nl/ this site is pretty good, fast delivery too. But yeah, like Omelette said, building one yourself is probably gonna be cheaper!
Growl
Growl
Misfits
Misfits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum