Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Intervention Plan

5 posters

Go down

Big Intervention Plan Empty Big Intervention Plan

Post by steam-alb Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 am

Hello everyone, since our action must affect our alliance I prefer to prevent and explain here.
I'm making this post to tell you about a plan.
We will send a team to take all Vice prism down at once (possibly in the same day).

There are multiple reason and consequence ( not bad consequence) to this.
Firstly, some ppl are tired of Vice controlling all important area and this action might change things since they can't defend all koths at once even if they are more experienced in koth.
Close took feudala when Vice had only 2 Koth to defend, imagine if they have to defend every koth.

Vice might take revenge and attack our prism ? Yes, good for us, we wanted to lose some useless area anyway and we can focus on defending the important and big ones, also they will be busy defending their own koths. I believe in Close, we are much stronger than them ( in many ways) and we don't depends on our Area and KOTH, we are a communauty, we will survive this easy. When Vice mostly depends on their power and area/prism, they'll be the loser in all case.

The use of this post is also to prevent everyone, especially guild leaders for the next KOTH.
I know some guild don't have interest in it but this time, if we all put our effort togheter, we can gain so much( area and bonus xp/drop), so everyone should be interested.
What role do Guild leaders have ? Prevent and encourage your member there will be a KOTH, explain them what is a KOTH, that we need undertaker and resurection potion/user, those thing that we have to explain each time in alliance chat could be done also by the guild leaders. Spread also the link of the post that explains the AvA system.

They have approximatively 40/50 ppl in koth, if we prepare well we can outnumber and trick them and take important area that is needed for us.
Should we fear them ? No, they don't have stronger pvper than us, we noticed they have one or two good team and the rest are normal player, not pvper. In this case they aren't different since we also have some talented pvper in Close. The only difference is their experience in KOTH, that's why I suggested the help of the guild leaders to encourage and help our member for koth in the first time then little by little we gain experience too and better strategy will be made in the futur.

When ? Prism will be down this weekend, for multiple reason we can't kill the prism friday (you're welcome to build a team and already start at friday) my team will start attacking at saturday but things could be a lot faster if a second or third team was prepared. We can see this like an event.
That also means every KOTH will be at sunday evening and mostly monday.

What if they read this post ? Who cares !

There is also an other point I want to talk about since we are more active in koth than before : helping an other alliance to win a koth.
I know some poeple want to join force with other alliance to win over a stronger one (at this moment Vice), well I just want to say take care about it. It sounds more like they make use of us then possibly steal the koth in the end.
Then why should close help an other alliance, where is the interest really ? Even if this work (exemple : vice dead, piwi win) we might just give birth to an other " vice " with a different name and help the new alliance controlling all the area again.

In the case an other alliance want to help us : Well same problem, they might just lie and use us.
Now if they truly want to help and proved in the past they are trustworthy then why not, it's not me to decide it anyway. ( altough I don't like that, I prefer Close depending on Close only to avoid futur problem).

Thanks everyone, love Close !
Steam-alb

steam-alb
- Radioactive -
- Radioactive -

Back to top Go down

Big Intervention Plan Empty Re: Big Intervention Plan

Post by Giant-Bluemonster Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:22 am

Sounds like a fun time. We'd have to plan to defend the areas they'll vuln. Losing brakmar/bonta won't be that bad they are useless areas anyways. We'll just have to make sure to regain important territories.

If we can take some of Vices too then cool that also works. But the entire ordeal should put a crack in Vices armor. They only win KoTHs due to them all focusing on one area. If they are spread out the chances of them winning go down.

I'd like to see other peoples opinions as well.

Giant-Bluemonster
Plague of Nightmares
Plague of Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by --asterix-- Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Look like a fun idea Razz
But if you really want to prepare something, maybe we have to wait before to attack. something like one week maybe. Then all people can know what we are planning to do.
Or yolo and let's fun for tomorrow
--asterix--
--asterix--
Zion
Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by glodus Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Smile

Last edited by glodus on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

glodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amet-Nicket Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 am

Milicluster, DT territory and the countryside can be useful for the drop bonus IMO Smile
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by --asterix-- Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Glodus is true, maybe we can sabotage our useless prism before to try to win big koth against Vice.
Maybe we might organize a vote to know which area we abandon
--asterix--
--asterix--
Zion
Zion

Back to top Go down

Post by steam-alb Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 am

Hello guys, today we killed like 10 vice prisms ( all interessing area), and Koths are all monday 16/03 ( some of them might start sunday night, depends on your location).

steam-alb
- Radioactive -
- Radioactive -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum