Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS<

+2
Nui
EsTygo
6 posters

Go down

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< Empty New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS<

Post by EsTygo Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:39 am

So it has been decided in the alliance of Convergence on this very summers day, by the leaders and visionaries who are reaching to take our alliance to the next level of what an alliance can be at best, that all of our people shall be part of creating and choosing the most beautiful and fitting emblem for our alliance!

This will not be a very quick process, since we decided in the council that we will go for the most democratic, most fun, and best quality process for choosing the best logo for our alliance, even if it means the process will take many weeks. But we are not in a true hurry, so why not make sure we get it right once and for all, and make as many people happy in the process as we can.  bounce 

So post your alliance logo suggestions below on this thread!

Here are the rules:

• Every person can post max 2 suggestions.
  • Don't post a logo that is very similar to another known one in the game
  • Choose a theme that is not only good looking but that you think would represent/connect with out alliance values
  • Write a short description (max 3 lines) to how this theme relates to our alliance
  • It must look good on the alliance emote also, with the background
  • Be prepared that the colors could be tweaked later on, if your suggestion wins

To help you with making the logo you can do either of 2 things:

A: You can use the character visualization tools at everhate:
http://dofustools.everhate.com/index.php?page=avatar
After you open the avatar tool, click bottom left of the screen on [Ajouter un élément]
Then click from the menu that popped up [Blason guilde]
Finally click on the logo that appeared next to the character on the screen to adjust the graphics. This forum has a built in image hosting, so when you click to reply to this thread, at the tool row you will see "Host and image" which you can use to upload and post a screenshot.

B: In game, go to guild temple or alliance temple (for alliance temple you need an allialogem in inventory and need to be leader of an allianceless guild). There you can choose to create a guild/an alliance and create the logo. Then screenshot the logo, and press cancel to avoid actually creating the guild/alliance. You can use the image hosting of the forum to upload your suggestion.

Remember! YOUR suggestion might be chosen to become the symbol of the greatest alliance of Rushu!  cyclops

Last edited by EsTygo on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< Empty Re: New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS<

Post by Nui Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:56 am

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< K29J0fM

The colours and symbol are inspired by the alliance forum. The waves symbol isn't used by any other significant alliance.

The colours match the golden ornaments oddly well even though I took the hex colours from the forum logo.

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< PAkThVo New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< FLD0CtV

Last edited by Nui on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : alliance standard)
Nui
Nui

http://w11.zetaboards.com/DOFUS_Technology/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amet-Nicket Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 am

I like the colors used in Nui's emblem, but I'd keep our current icon if possible, I really like the shooting star "aim for the sky, and even higher" meaning (well, that's the meaning I found for myself, and quite decent if you ask me *cough cough* Razz )

Don't have the time to try to see how it looks in game at the moment, I'll edit this post once I'll have some free time Smile

What were the hex colors used?
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nui Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm

#DA6A22 #F9B84A

Unlike on the character selection screen, there's no box to input hexadecimal colours on the alliance and guild logo screens. You have to use other means to make sure they match.

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< GFyD5Ur

(These colours aren't 100% accurate, I was in a hurry.)

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< 4G0mxZz New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< LlMFsEm

While the star looks amazing on a larger picture, I find it a little too detailed when viewed on its usual size - it gives it a rather messy look. That's why I prefer more simple designs.

(This logo isn't my suggestion - just pointing out this important aesthetic side. I might post a second logo suggestion.)

Last edited by Nui on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:16 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Nui
Nui

http://w11.zetaboards.com/DOFUS_Technology/

Back to top Go down

Post by EsTygo Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks for a great contribution Nui. Do we have other possible contenders for the alliance logo? Smile

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Kha-Qua Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Nui wrote:#DA6A22 #F9B84A
While the star looks amazing on a larger picture, I find it a little too detailed when viewed on its usual size - it gives it a rather messy look. That's why I prefer more simple designs.

I completely agree with this. I'll make a few examples of logo's too.

Kha-Qua

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacuzzi Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 am

Here are a couple of my suggestions Smile

New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< W6gIyDT
New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< VpSGO3X
New Alliance Logo! >SUGGESTIONS< HV7v8ct

Jacuzzi
Jacuzzi

https://www.youtube.com/user/justsacrive

Back to top Go down

Post by EsTygo Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 am

Jacuzzi, can you please add an explanation of why you chose these logo pics? Also you have more suggestions than the rules allow. Wink

Copy of the rules:
Here are the rules:

Every person can post max 2 suggestions.
   Don't post a logo that is very similar to another known one in the game
   Choose a theme that is not only good looking but that you think would represent/connect with out alliance values
   Write a short description (max 3 lines) to how this theme relates to our alliance
   It must look good on the alliance emote also, with the background
   Be prepared that the colors could be tweaked later on, if your suggestion wins

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyzii Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:34 am

Well its been over 2 months now and I'm just wondering if this thread going anywhere? Maybe the explanation part is deterring people from posting suggestions?

If we're still thinking of changing the logo, then I like Nui's logo Smile but perhaps change the shape around the logo?
Tyzii
Tyzii
Parallel
Parallel

http://guildopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down