Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance PvP Tournament Details

5 posters

Go down

Alliance PvP Tournament Details Empty Alliance PvP Tournament Details

Post by Arianne Thu May 01, 2014 11:44 am

Hello Alliance, I'm currently working on the PvP tournament and I want to know which week is best for all. The tournament will last a week, this is a major event and I am looking for event coordinators, referees, and sponsors for winnings. The tournament will consist of 1v1 and 2v2 fights and level brackets of [150-164] [165-179], [180-194], and [195-200]. All competitors MUST sign up (a form will be posted shortly) and sidings are not allowed, this means that if the competitors agree on a certain time, they must be present or else they are disqualified and will not move into the next stage. We are aware that personal issues may be encountered during the tournament, you may request a time change with the referee and the opponent/s throughout the tournament week. The map will be [-1,0] Amakna (The Village).

POST A PREFERRED WEEK BELOW

Rules:
- All competitors are not allowed sidekicks.
- All competitors are to follow the instructions of the referee, event coordinators and other event staff, any misbehaving competitor will be disqualified.
- Competitors are allowed to sign up for level brackets which are greater than their level, but not under.
- One player per character. This means no multi-logging. You are allowed to sign up a specific character for a specific event, but you will not be-able to interchange characters or have more than one character of your own in any competitive fight.
- Competitors are allowed to sign up to more than one level bracket (if greater than their own level) and can compete in both events.
- Mixed guild combinations are allowed. (Eg: A member from each of Misfits and Revolution may be a team for 2v2)
- Mixed alliance combinations are not allowed. (Competitors have to be in Convergence)
- Spectating is allowed and must be turned on at all times.
- Friendly PvP is allowed on the competition map.

tl;dr

-Competition map is [-1,0] Amakna (The Village)
-1v1 or 2v2
-[150-164] [165-179], [180-194], and [195-200] level brackets
-Competitors must sign up (Official form posted soon)
-No multi-logging
-Need event coordinators, referees and sponsors
-Omelette is OP.
-POST A PREFERRED WEEK BELOW

~Arianne~

Leader of Serenity

Arianne
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Alliance PvP Tournament Details Empty Re: Alliance PvP Tournament Details

Post by Amet-Nicket Fri May 02, 2014 1:44 am

I would have gladly participated or helped with the coordination of the event but with my current collegial end of term exams coming soon, I won't be available until May 27th.

Guess I could always participate as a sponsor if the event takes place before most of my crucial exams are done Smile
Amet-Nicket
Amet-Nicket
Amnesty
Amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyzii Sun May 04, 2014 5:49 am

Maybe the top 5 or top 10 in the 1v1 tournament lvl bracket [195-200] can become our elite pvp team? ^^
Tyzii
Tyzii
Parallel
Parallel

http://guildopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Meheecan Tue May 13, 2014 10:42 am

We need to fix a time for this event since it's a big event and then we need people are willing to help organising.

Vote for a week maybe
Meheecan
Meheecan
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 am

Agreed with Mehe, and I think that we also need to add a reward for the winners of this competition, maybe we could charge an amount of kamas for the inscription and the winners takes all. In this way people will show more interest
Itachi
Itachi
Suffragette
Suffragette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down