Convergence Alliance Forum
Share your thoughts with your alliance!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Share your thoughts with your alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem in defending the percs and prism

+2
EsTygo
Ze-legende
6 posters

Go down

Problem in defending the percs and prism Empty Problem in defending the percs and prism

Post by Ze-legende Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Yes, we fail to reject some attacking percs.
We should appoint suitable persons priority has come in defense of collector and prohibit the same class twice in battle to be the most effective.
Ze-legende
Ze-legende
- Radioactive -
- Radioactive -

Back to top Go down

Problem in defending the percs and prism Empty Re: Problem in defending the percs and prism

Post by Ze-legende Fri May 02, 2014 4:24 pm

We must give us our chance of success in defending percs and prism!
Ze-legende
Ze-legende
- Radioactive -
- Radioactive -

Back to top Go down

Problem in defending the percs and prism Empty Re: Problem in defending the percs and prism

Post by EsTygo Fri May 02, 2014 7:19 pm

We are planning a pvp elite group in the alliance but now we need some council member to step up and start creating it.

https://convergence.forumotion.net/t78-some-council-responsibilities

EsTygo
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by steam-alb Thu May 15, 2014 12:04 am

I think what Ze-legende pointed is important, I know there will be a tournament to determine one or several groups/ppl who are able to properly defend percs/prism but what Ze-legende meant is we need some rules NOW, attack and defense in perc/prism is something that happens everyday we can't postpone it.
Some problems about linking tournament to percs defense :
1) there is no date fixed about tournament.
2) Some players who actually are very strong won't or can't take part of tournament, does it mean they aren't able to defend percs like the others ?
3) teams and groups evolve constantly and not the whole team is on/dispo at the same time, etc
Be carefull i'm not speaking about tournament itself but only the fact to link something long-term to an immediat requirement ( perc defense).
The fact : lvl 150's join defense when there are some 200 who are ready to defend, but also some 190/200 aren't good enough against some organized attack (for exemple I see someone is 199/200 so I suppose he is good, I don't join to let him join in my place the last spot left but then in the fight it appears he is not that good; poor set etc), so an other point is confusion.
To conclude, there is simply no organisation in our defense, a lot of ppl want to defend but how to know if I should join, let the other defend etc, we don't always have time to whrite ' let me in' etc. I don't want to criticize at all, I Do think Verge is able to defend properly, we just need organisation and some rules. (ex : lvl 150 must join at the last moment, everyone who is here and ready to defend must signal it as soon as the perc is attacked so we can evalue what power we have at that moment and decide who goes etc), it can be done all togheter or it could as well requires some organizer, depends on what we decide.
Why is it important ? we show to other alliance we are good ( lately we could prove it a lil by killing law's perc) we should ( in my opinion and in from some other ppl too) go in that direction and kill more percs to prove we are better than law and make his guildies quit it and join us and our idea/values. In the opposite each time we fail to protect our percs we loses values, other alliances say : 'so this is verge defense, haha ...' and guilds don't want to join us anymore.
I hope my message will be understood and thanks for your attention Smile
Steam-alb

steam-alb
- Radioactive -
- Radioactive -

Back to top Go down

Post by Kha-Qua Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:58 am

Problem in defending the percs and prism 2nbvvk3

what problems?

Kha-Qua

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyzii Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:42 am

Jeez, how?? Not even one of you died sunny Nice job! Smile
Tyzii
Tyzii
Parallel
Parallel

http://guildopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir-Kappy Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Wow, thats a nice defend you guys did there Smile

Sir-Kappy
Parallel
Parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ze-legende Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:45 am

Awesome Surprised
Ze-legende
Ze-legende
- Radioactive -
- Radioactive -

Back to top Go down

Post by Ze-legende Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Problem in defending the percs and prism Aeon_p11
Ze-legende
Ze-legende
- Radioactive -
- Radioactive -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum